Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two Years


Happy Anniversary to us! Buster and I got married 2 years ago today.


The wedding was in Delhi park. It was a gorgeous day. That picture was taken on the same bridge I talked about in this post.

After the wedding we moved on to the Michigan Firehouse Museum in Ypsilanti for the reception. What a fun place for a party!


A few days later we headed off for our honeymoon. We arrived in Thailand about 24 hours after the 2006 coup d'etat.

We spent a week on Phuket Island relaxing and wishing there was more sunshine. Then we spent a few days here:


That might very well be the coolest place I've ever been.

Anyhow, after two years of marriage I really don't have anything sage to say. I love my husband as much today as I did when I married him.

No comments: